Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11362 USD / SEK
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is about the same as in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,233 (37,258 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Des Moines, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)