Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.606 USD / BAM
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,363 (3,901KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)