Cost of living in Mianyang, China vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15380 USD / CNY
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mianyang (China) is 48% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,493 (16,207元) in Mianyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 4 hours ago)