Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,346 (﷼ 98,786,086) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)