Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00127 USD / CLP
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,566 (CH$2,015,207) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)