Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14484 USD / BOB
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,654 ($b18,323) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Lusaka costs 85 Kwacha (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niterói costs R$ 5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €712 (about 2 hours ago)