Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23989 USD / MYR
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,646 (RM11,029) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Babylon, New York costs $1.06 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Tampere costs €0.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)