Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00010 USD / UZS
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 49% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,282 (23,512,255 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Tarragona costs €1.88 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prishtina costs €1.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 13,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kinshasa costs 200,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $55,000 (about 2 hours ago)