Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03417 USD / TWD
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 23% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $3,796 (111,107 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)