Cost of living in Kampong Cham, Cambodia vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Cham (Cambodia) is 42% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,664 (10,853,445 Riels) in Kampong Cham.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)