Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00850 USD / NPR
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 129% more expensive than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, you would need at least $9,608 (₨ 1,129,847) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Des Moines, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maldonado costs $U25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 3 hours ago)