Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / BMD
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 101% more expensive than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,840 (BD$8,840) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Des Moines, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £4.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Prague costs 47 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)