Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14683 USD / CNY
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,989 (20,355元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Edinburgh costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)