Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.193 USD / EUR
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $3,760 (€3,153) in Granada.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)