Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Denver, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Denver, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Denver, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,000 in Denver, Colorado you would need to make just about $5,841 (5,841 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (about 4 hours ago)