Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Denver, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Denver, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 15% cheaper than in Denver, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,400 in Denver, Colorado you would need to make just about $6,260 (6,260 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 3 hours ago)