Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States vs Denver, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 680 prices entered by 82 different people.
Do you live in Denver, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 24% cheaper than in Denver, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Denver, Colorado you would need to make just about $5,262 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (about 2 hours ago)