Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Denver, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 738 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Denver, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 53% cheaper than in Denver, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,500 in Denver, Colorado you would need to make just about $3,494 in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)