Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Delhi, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,079 prices entered by 585 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.207 INR / PEN
Do you live in Delhi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Delhi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,410 (S/. 4,870) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)