Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Delhi, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,999 prices entered by 542 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.714 INR / PEN
Do you live in Delhi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Delhi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,320 (S/. 4,835) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)