Cost of living comparison between Chiclayo, Peru and Delhi, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,124 prices entered by 617 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.978 INR / PEN
Do you live in Delhi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Delhi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,895 (S/. 4,650) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U28 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)