Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Davao, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021.
Do you live in Davao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Davao (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php110,085 in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php81,000 in Davao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Springs, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Agadir costs 600 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 5 hours ago)