Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 31.408 TZS / INR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 34% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,830,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 5,789,081 Shilling (₨184,317) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨182 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Thane costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,600Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)