Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 29.931 TZS / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 832 prices entered by 44 different people.
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 7,747,105 Shilling (ARS $258,828) in Salta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$170,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$268 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $431 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cochabamba costs $b7 (23 minutes ago)