Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15693 TZS / IDR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,270,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 6,945,622 Shilling (Rp 44,259,351) in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)