Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 918 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.324 TZS / KES
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 10% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 10,572,449 Shilling (Shilling495,811) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (43 minutes ago)