Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 6023.470 TZS / OMR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 56% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 12,071,218 Shilling (﷼ 2,004) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,750,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 4,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Louisville, Kentucky costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,423 (about 1 hour ago)