Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,023 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.824 TZS / HUF
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,812,500 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 6,585,991 Shilling (841,767 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)