Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,324 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.753 TZS / HUF
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 9,735,070 Shilling (1,255,654 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 101,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hartford, Connecticut costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (30 minutes ago)