Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,138 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.921 TZS / HUF
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 9,678,468 Shilling (1,221,873 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 7,000 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 11 (about 1 hour ago)