Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12,640 prices entered by 1,164 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.859 TZS / HUF
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 28% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 7,015,378 Shilling (892,673 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Des Moines, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Marseille costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)