Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,900 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.777 TZS / HUF
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 7,958,135 Shilling (1,023,306 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)