Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12,005 prices entered by 1,103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.344 TZS / HUF
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Toronto is 49% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 6,783,088 Shilling (923,603 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oakland, California costs $161 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kirkuk costs 1,250 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €19,000 (about 4 hours ago)