Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,011 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.686 TZS / HUF
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 9,682,978 Shilling (1,259,898 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (32 minutes ago)