Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,899 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.635 TZS / HUF
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 9,365,769 Shilling (1,226,630 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)