Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 99 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16364 TZS / IDR
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,210,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 6,915,093 Shilling (Rp 42,257,245) in Bandung.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Reggio Calabria costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,560 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $120,000 (about 2 hours ago)