Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 158 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 147.629 TZS / EGP
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,470,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 5,703,301 Shilling (E£ 38,633) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £688 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)