Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.820 SAR / AUD
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,180 (AU$5,384) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 10,000 in Dammam.
Do you live in Dammam? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,080 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Aligarh costs ₨90 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Madrid costs €750 (about 7 hours ago)