Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey vs Dammam, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.615 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Dammam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,100 in Dammam you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,794 (6,166TL) in Trabzon.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 409 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $378 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)