Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Dallas, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.182 USD / EUR
Do you live in Dallas, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 40% cheaper than in Dallas, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Dallas, Texas you would need to make just about $3,559 (€3,012) in Podgorica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 4,939 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)