Cost of living comparison between Kobe, Japan and Dallas, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,050 prices entered by 564 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00815 USD / JPY
Do you live in Dallas, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 169% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Toronto is 51% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Dallas, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,043 (¥496,234) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Dallas, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)