Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Da Nang, Vietnam
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019.
Do you live in Da Nang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 8% more expensive than in Da Nang (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 48,045,098 ₫ in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,500,000 ₫ in Da Nang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)