Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Częstochowa, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00113 PLN / COP
Do you live in Częstochowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Częstochowa (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Częstochowa you would need to make just about 5,069 zł (COL$4,501,297) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Serena costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 1,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tarragona costs €467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)