Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Cusco, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02964 PEN / JPY
Do you live in Cusco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 141% more expensive than in Cusco (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,835 (¥365,494) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,500 in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)