Cost of living in Singapore compared to Cusco, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,217 prices entered by 1,008 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.414 PEN / SGD
Do you live in Cusco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 151% more expensive than in Cusco (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,795 (SGD $4,472) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,300 in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)