Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Cusco, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,745 prices entered by 615 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.356 PEN / USD
Do you live in Cusco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 188% more expensive than in Cusco (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 11,242 ($3,350) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,900 in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)