Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Cusco, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.820 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Cusco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 107% more expensive than in Cusco (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 8,889 (€2,327) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,300 in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)