Cost of living in Patna, India vs Cusco, Peru
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04666 PEN / INR
Do you live in Cusco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is about the same as in Cusco (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 4,312 (₨92,422) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,200 in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)