Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs Cusco, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.500 PEN / CAD
Do you live in Cusco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 114% more expensive than in Cusco (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 9,402 (C$3,760) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,400 in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)