Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Cusco, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.282 PEN / GBP
Do you live in Cusco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 139% more expensive than in Cusco (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,034 (£2,343) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,200 in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)