Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Cusco, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.872 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Cusco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Cusco (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,642 (€1,457) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,100 in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)