Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Cusco, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.862 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Cusco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Cusco (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,550 (€1,437) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,100 in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)