Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Cusco, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.809 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Cusco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Cusco (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,732 (€1,505) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,200 in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)