Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Curitiba, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23442 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Curitiba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 25% more expensive than in Curitiba (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,999 (L 42,652) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lille costs €4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)