Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Curitiba, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.633 BRL / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 121 different people.
Do you live in Curitiba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 34% more expensive than in Curitiba (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,348 (16,345 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)