Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Culiacán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 664 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.585 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Culiacán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 54% more expensive than in Culiacán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,853 (57,903 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Mumbai costs ₨4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Miami, Florida costs $1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vratsa costs 300 лв (about 3 hours ago)