Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,577 prices entered by 490 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.568 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,539 (7,997 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shenzhen costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beijing costs 元4,088 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 16 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 2 hours ago)