Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.534 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,228 (7,915 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $600 (about 2 hours ago)