Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,563 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45390 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is about the same as in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 2,408 (5,304 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)