Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48687 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is about the same as in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,550 (5,238 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $215 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元0.28 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $158 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)