Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.535 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,805 (5,240 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in York costs £30,000 (about 2 hours ago)