Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,577 (€1,624) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)