Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.477 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,672 (€1,344) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)