Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 985 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.242 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,762 (€2,537) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)