Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,192 (€2,457) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)