Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,443 prices entered by 862 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.483 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,468 (€1,666) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 5,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Innsbruck costs €1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kecskemét costs 150,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)