Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.628 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,826 (€1,606) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kanpur costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kochi costs ₨50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)