Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.291 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,241 (€1,593) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)