Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.632 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,862 (€1,339) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,505 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Turin costs €175 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £4.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨5,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)