Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.011 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,323 (€1,078) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barcelona costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amman costs Dinar 185 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)