Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33155 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 3,211 (9,683 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brazzaville costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)