Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 368 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34354 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 5,295 (15,414 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 2 hours ago)