Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31411 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 3,094 (9,851 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (23 minutes ago)