Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30812 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,972 (6,399 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (44 minutes ago)