Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33105 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 2,734 (8,260 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,583 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johannesburg costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)