Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33624 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 2,211 (6,575 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,300TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Iowa City, Iowa costs $0.01 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Athens costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)