Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39887 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,604 (9,035 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 12,200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)