Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36804 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 3,042 (8,265 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bursa costs 140TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)