Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31475 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 2,511 (7,977 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)