Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16790 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 2,103 (Mex$ 12,528) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)