Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20818 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 3,188 (Mex$ 15,316) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,699 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 12,200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)