Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17449 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,749 (Mex$ 10,021) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 42,094 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Visby costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)