Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18300 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 3,688 (Mex$ 20,153) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (42 minutes ago)