Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16546 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 2,419 (Mex$ 14,620) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)