Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19536 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 2,444 (Mex$ 12,512) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ostrava costs 8,500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 1 hour ago)