Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20004 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 2,036 (Mex$ 10,177) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,275 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,677 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saransk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Almaty costs 6,200 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)