Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12008 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 14% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,726 ($U56,010) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)