Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10828 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,749 ($U25,390) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)