Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11331 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 17% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,933 ($U25,886) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $175 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Witbank costs R 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 2 hours ago)