Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 994 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11090 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 15% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,295 ($U38,732) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)