Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 979 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11438 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 19% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,973 ($U25,989) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windhoek costs 7 N$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)