Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11747 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,021 ($U25,717) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)