Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11835 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 18% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,103 ($U60,022) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)