Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11037 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 13% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,826 ($U25,606) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lubumbashi costs 4,550 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)