Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 2,401 (Rp 10,220,745) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)