Cost of living comparison between Malang, Indonesia and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,741 (Rp 7,151,656) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 188 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nairobi costs Shilling3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U0.93 (about 1 hour ago)