Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 4,077 (Rp 16,574,319) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)