Cost of living comparison between Malang, Indonesia and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,760 (Rp 6,845,733) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)