Cost of living comparison between Malang, Indonesia and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 2,503 (Rp 9,598,338) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 5,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ljubljana costs €557 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 35,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)